REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BG CONTEST
brought to you by Platinum Sculpt CoolSculpting
SECOND ANNUAL COOLSCULPTING CONTEST-GIVEAWAY
Read for Assistance with Nomination Form
Nominations NOW CLOSED.
extended through May 31, 2020
- Does Nominee live in or near Bowling Green, KY?
- Is Nominee at least 21 years of age?
- Is Nominee trying to get his/her body back to the way it used to be?
- Does Nominee have diet-resistant and exercise-resistant fat that can be pinched and squeezed?
- Does Nominee have at least one:
- Double Chin
- Extra in the Abdomen
- Muffin Top / Pinch-able Flanks
- Inner Thighs that Rub
- Batwings (underarms)
- Back Fat
- Bra Fat
- Does Nominee complain about the way clothes fit?
- Is Nominee self-conscious in summer clothing?
- All genders 21+ despite marital status are eligible.
- If chosen, the winner must be willing to document and share their journey publicly.
- Are you following us on Instagram?
- Are you following us on Facebook?
- If all questions are answered ‘yes’, you're exactly who we are looking for!
- Initial round of nominations will result in casting call for three most qualified finalists. Ultimate Winner will be determined by public vote.
- Prior winner(s) cannot be nominated or win again.
UPDATED TIME LINE:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- April 1 - May 31, 2020, nominations are open to all men and women in and around Bowling Green. Nominate yourself, nominate a friend or nominate multiple ladies and gentleman.
- June 1- June 30, 2020, all nominations will be reviewed and a 'casting call*' will be scheduled to determine candidacy via an in-person interview and CoolSculpting consultation.
- July 1 - July 31, 2020, the top three finalists will be taken to a public vote as the second annual 'Real Housewives of Bowling Green' allowing one winner of a CoolSculpting makeover to be determined.
- August 20, 2020 - Winner announced via a celebration party! Stay tuned.
Nominate yourself or your favorite Housewife or Houseman of Bowling Green to receive a CoolSculpting makeover (no purchase necessary). Multiple nominations welcome. Married, divorced, never-been-married, widowed, with children, without children, working or stay-at-home, all entrants, all genders are encouraged and welcomed!
NOMINATION FORM NOW CLOSED.
COOLSCULPTING SUCCESS STORIES:
If you've heard of The Real Housewives of NY, then you've heard of Sonja Morgan. Sonja went public last year about her body insecurities.
Her biggest insecurity? love-handles.
Sonja explained, "I love my body, and I love my curves and I'm very happy with myself, but I just couldn't stand the area where my swimsuit bottoms or my jeans would cut into my hips."
Sound familiar? With everyone quarantined during the COVID-19 outbreak, snacking is happening and will-power is low. We're here to help you get your pre-pandemic body back and love the shape of summer.
Sonja overcame her insecurity with non-invasive CoolSculpting and her outcome is natural and permanent. She's rocking her pants minus the muffin top.
We figured, why should Sonja
have all the glory this swimsuit season? We've created another opportunity for the ladies and gentleman of Bowling Green to have a chance at a CoolSculpting Makeover - just like Sonja Morgan of The Real Housewives of NY...just like Ian Poulter, the famous PGA golfer who took care of his bothersome double chin... only with southern-charm and a little more humility. 🙂
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Real People. Real Results*
*Pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Results may vary.
CoolSculpting is the world's #1 way to remove fat non-invasively and permanently. Perfect for eliminating those pesky mommy pooches and recontouring those troublesome dad bods! Platinum Sculpt has performed over 1,520 treatments through March 2020. Over 8 million treatments have been performed worldwide. CoolSculpting is safe, proven and FDA-cleared for subcutaneous fat reduction.
*Casting Call unrelated to the Bravo show The Real Housewives. Casting call is for internal purposes only to determine comfort with sharing the journey via social media and assessing the physical candidacy for receiving a CoolSculpting treatment. The possibility of a local radio, newspaper or tv interview is likely, but not guaranteed. Prior year's Winners cannot enter to win again.